Real estate is hot! The Commodari Group is actively seeking real estate agents and support staff.
The director of operations position needs to be filled NOW! Here are the details:
Your job title: Director of Operations
Where you will work? At the eXp Realty office in Nottingham, Md.
Who’s the Boss? Real estate agent and author Rob Commodari
Who We Are
The Commodari Group was recently named one of RealTrends’ top producing agencies in America! We provide the premier customer service experience for each of our home sellers and home buyers. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether we are selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, our team of experienced real estate professionals apply their expert skills to each step of the process to help clients achieve an outstanding result each and every time they work with us.
Who We Are Looking For
The director of operations is a key Empire Protector for the growing team. This director is the master of systems, consistently seeking new, innovative, and efficient business processes that save time and money. As a key leader on the team, the director of operations increases the ability of the team to process transactions, freeing agents to focus on generating more transactions. The right person for this position relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems, and is seen throughout the organization as the efficiency expert and organizational master. This right candidate exhibits a finesse and expertise at using systems as a strategic tool for creating organizational advantage on behalf of clients and over our competitors. This individual has the ability to show patience, can find solutions, and loves to discover ways to successfuly accomplish the objective over relying on one specific method or process to get the job done.
The director of operations is deeply committed to supporting the growth of The Commodari Group to achieve greater and greater levels of success, to growing his/her own skills, and to developing into a supportive leader within the organization. As the success of the business grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional department members to ensure all administrative tasks of the team’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What the Right Candidate Will Do
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Builds, implements, and manages all systems for transaction coordination, internal communication, client communication, financial management, information management, central database management, and marketing.
- Assists as needed in documenting the systems of other departments, including customer service, buyer, seller, lead generation, tracking, and expansion systems.
- Is responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversees all contracts through closing.
- Creates and maintains an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Coordinates the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Is responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative department members.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Systems development, implementation, documentation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/vendor relations
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Leading administrative department members (as appropriate to organizational structure)
- Network Referral Agents — daily
- Administrative Department (as appropriate to organizational structure) – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience, preferably in real estate