Communications and Clarity When Working With a Realtor
The late, great Jim Rohn, entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker, coined the expression: “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” That’s what we strive to do — to be better realtors, better guides, and better counselors to our clients.
When you choose The Commodari Group, you’re not just hiring a realtor, you’re hiring a team of experts with over 40+ years of combined experience — not to mention the massive support system of eXp Realty, the fastest growing real estate brokerage in the nation.
The Commodari Group has a commitment to redefine the way real estate is bought and sold in Maryland. We are committed to integrity, excellence, initiative, and teamwork to ensure your success. We believe that doing things right the first time eliminates problems, conflict, and anxiety in the home-selling process. We pride ourselves on having honest conversations and making solutions-based decisions. Much of our success can be credited to our commitment to making lifetime relationships with our clients.
What to Expect Working With The Commodari Group
We start by reviewing market conditions and ensuring your home is presented in its best light. This includes fixing defects, taking photographs, receiving keys, and delivering signs and flyers.
- Research nearby home values.
- Determine the purchase trend in your area.
- Time the sale based on your needs.
- Identify the exact services you want and don’t want.
- Review contract options that work for you, and determine what is negotiable and what isn’t.
- Walk you through buyer qualifications, terms to consider when you get an offer, home inspections, and warranty options.
- Identify your unique marketing proposition, the home’s strengths, and special qualities.
- Schedule showings that meet your schedule and ability to leave the house.
- We also review what you can expect step-by-step in the typical home sale, including the offer, counter-offer, negotiations beyond price, and agreement.
Clear and Open Communication
Complete Transaction Management
As with every aspect of business — and life — real estate can throw some curve balls. When we start each day, we look to face the good along with the less than good. Challenges teach us to grow and become better agents, business people, members of the community, leadership figures, and friends. At The Commodari Group, we find satisfactory solutions for every challenge that arises.